Public Works Department
Page Mill Road Crosswalk at Foothill Park: Working with Palo Alto Public works to install the crosswalk. This week we received a response from the Public works Director he is reviewing the plan.
Page Mill Road Bike Lane, from Barry Hill Court to Arastradero Road (Southbound)CIP Projects
Town Hall Addition
- Coordinate with Architect and Contractor (exit signage)
- Review progress payment
- Coordinate with Kwik Key regarding chamber/addition door quote
- Coordinate chamber attic leak repair
East Sunset Drive Roadway Widening – reviewed contract specifications and provided comments
- Posted the plans and specifications on the Town website and emails the plans and specifications to the Builders Exchanges.
2021 Pavement Rehabilitation and Drainage Improvement Project
Private Development Projects
- Responded to consultant inspector on various questions
- All paving work is complete except striping of edge lines on Robleda Road and Anacapa Drive, as the weather is too wet for contractors to stripe the pavement.
- Performed site inspection with Planning staff for various private site development projects.
- Provided customer services at counter, via emails, and phone calls on various questions.
- Provided support to assistant engineers and CSG consultants on various questions and issues.
- Natoma Oaks subdivision – notified Wilsey Ham via emails on several punch list items, including markings left behind by crawler tracks of an excavator on the pavement, and erosion on the cut slope on Charles Ave.
- Community Fiber – issued an encroachment permit, EP22-0003, for work on Wildcrest Dr and Quail Ln locations
Encroachment Permits: 3
See Click Fix or customer calls: 1
Submittal received: 25838 Springhill Drive – investigated a complaint from a resident regarding odor from the sewer main on the Foothill expressway.Sanitary Sewers
- 25720 Vinedo Lane – made two site visits and recommended a sewer tie-in connection for the new construction.
- Lid replacement for sewer manholes – released an order to D&L Supply to procure additional 50 light weight lids for sanitary sewer manholes.
- O’Keefe Lift Station – provided a purchase agreement to City Manager for his approval to procure two new Flygt 3085 pumps.
Edgerton pathway - reached out to Pathway committee on contacting homeowner for easement
Submit draft staff reports for Byrne Park pathway easements Tree removals
: 12352 Priscilla Lane - inspected tree removal and coordination Stormwater Inspections
- Ongoing site inspections, writing reports, updating spreadsheet
- 12170 Dawn Lane - removed STOP WORK at, inspected 3 times this week
- Job site inspections - 13210 E Sunset (1), and Deer Creek Subdivision (2)
- Respond to erosion control photo emails
- Mark USA Service requests
- 10842 W. Loyola - responded to a parking complaint, no issue
- 10861 W. Loyola - STOP WORK due to unpermitted patio work
- Create pdf markup of Viscaino Driveway repair items
After hours or weekend callouts: 1
Fallen trees/major limbs down: 1
- Installed signs at Flock Safety cameras
- Repaired damper in HVAC system at Town Hall (Degree HVAC contracted)
- Prepared fields for Little League tryouts on 1/8
- Installed guard rail/fence and water walls on Black Mountain Rd
- Replaced emergency light in Town Hall women’s restroom
- Clean/blow roads and storm drains
- Purissima Park mowing, field and arena dragging, leaf and trash pick up.
- Transmission work on Dodge Dakota